Our clients are requesting more agents to handle the amount of needed support for their customers. Minimum of 15 hours a week and up to 40+ depending on the client with flexible schedules you determine.
Are you comfortable handling customer complaints, and have the ability to address issues and inquiries while keeping customer satisfaction as the main focus for decision making? Then we are looking for you.
What to Expect
· Handle with courtesy and efficiency a potentially high volume of inbound and outbound calls
· Willingness to attend seminars to enhance your ability to improve performance and knowledge
· Follow scripted responses as needed for call flow control
· Update call center database for every conversations with details information
· Identify customer needs, interpret the policies, and procedures to customer’s level of comprehension
· When the ability arise offer upsell products
· Personal qualitative and quantitative targets must be met or exceeded
· Weekend availability on Saturday and/or Sunday may be required
Keys to Success
· Active listening skills
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Ability to comfortably sit for long periods of time